Mrs. R.C. Kodikara
- Contact Information
- University of Moratuwa,
- Moratuwa 10400,
- Sri Lanka
- +094 011 2650161
- +094 011 2650301 Ext: 1501
- Teaching and Administrative Work
- » Member of Senate sub Committees as ex-officio
- » Chairperson of Library Committee
- » Chairperson of Editorial Board of UOM news
- Education and Training
- » Master of Library Science : University of British Columbia, Canada (1987).
- » Bachelor of Arts : University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka (1983).
- » Diploma in French Language (Alliance Française de Paris) (1980)
- » Teacher’s Diploma (Associate) Trinity College of Music, London (1981)
- Honours and Awards
- » Commonwealth Scholarship Award to follow Masters in Library Science at University of British Columbia, Canada (1985 – 1987)
- » Punchihewa, C.N.D. & Kodikara, R.C. (2010). Effects of the processing time of recommended materials and their usage on relevancy to the course curriculum. Journal of the University Librarians Asoociation of Sri Lanka 14(1). 31-42.
- » Kodikara, R.C. (2006). Motivating library staff – will there an end?.Multiinform 2. 25-29
- » Kodikara, R.C. E-resources & e-learning: recent developments in academic library network ,Seminar on Priority issues for an efficiaent adademic librray and infrmartion network, Standing Commitee on Library and Information Sciences, University Grnat Commisiion.July 2004, pp. 30 – 24-32.
- » Kodikara, R.C. (2001). 2. Recession: thoughts to share. Multiinfor.